dilluns, 24 de febrer del 2014

WRITING 5: ABOUT ME AND MY VIEW OF THE WORLD

My name is Laia and I'm studient in Banyoles, Catalonia. I'm interested in music and horses. Some of my friends are into hores too. The people who spend most time with are my friend Laia Gan. The thing wich I like best is going outside with the horses on a sunny day.

I don't think that the world is a bad place, although I think we could improve it if we share things more with each other. There aren't many things that make me angry, but one thing that annoys me is when people are stupid or ignorant.


As far as the future is concerned, it sometimes worries me that we won't have peace. I find it a bit frightening that there's always a war somewhere in the world. I'm fairly optimistic about my own future though. In a few years' time, I see myself travelling around the world on a horse with my best friends.

 

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada