dilluns, 24 de febrer del 2014

ASK FOR ADVICE ABOUT A RELATIONSHIP 

Hi Marc

We've been on holiday here in Portugal for a week now and I've just met this guy, Mateu. He's absolutely gorgeous, but I'm not sure how I feel about him. I need your advice.

I met him on the skate park and he invited me to play tennis. Both of us were having a real laugh and then Mateu invited me to a café with his friends. When we were there, he basically ignored me and started flirting with a Portugal girl. But when I said goodbye, he walked to the train station with me and neither of us could stop talking.
I've been thinking about things a lot since then. I'll probably see him later, but I'm not sure what to do if he asks me out. He seems very different when he's with friends. What do you reckon?

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada