divendres, 24 de maig del 2013

WARM BODIES 

I'd like to recommend a film wich I watched recently, called Warm Bodies. The director of the film is Jonathan Levine. 

The film focuses on the development of the relationship between Julie, young woman, and "R", a zombie, and how their eventual romance develops throughout. The film is noted for displaying human characters, and for being told from zombie's prespective. 

The things I liked most about the film were the characters and the relationship. Some scenes are memorable because they're really strong. I liked the plot too because I think that it is an excellent idea. 

All in all, I really liked the film, it has a happy ending. I wouldn't change it. 
It's a funny film, but it's a lovely love stroy too. 



Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada